Planning a corporate event, or business meeting, can be overwhelming, and it all starts with finding a venue that’s appropriate and fits the budget. If you are in Miami, you will find no dearth of options. There are numerous options, including places that have significant cultural and heritage value for the residents. With many things to consider, how do you select the right Miami event venue? We have a few pointers that may come handy for comparison.
- Location. Some of the best event venues in the city are located in and around the iconic Downtown area, and we recommend that you check the location first before comparing other details. The venue can add glamour and heft to your event, and attendees often are interested in going to places that mean more than just a meeting room.
- Health safety. In current times of Covid-19, the relevance of health safety cannot be overstated. Make sure that you find a venue that follows all the necessary safety norms and protocols for safety of employees and guests. Standard measures include testing employees every month, regular temperature screenings, disinfecting surfaces and public spaces using recommended products, and sanitization. Ask the venue manager in brief about what they do in terms of health safety.
- Again, during the pandemic, many venues have been forced to disallow outside caterers to serve on specific days and for events, because this increases the risk of bringing in infections from other companies. If the venue has an in-house catering system, do ask what they have to offer, their standard menu options, and other details that matter for your event in particular.
- For comparing event venues, it is necessary to get estimates, keeping all other aspects in mind. Keep in mind that you don’t want to compromise on any of the three factors we discussed, and therefore, if a good venue costs more than what you initially planned, that price is worth paying.
- Check what other businesses and corporate clients have to say about an event venue. As a new client, you may ask for references, or can check for independent reviews online.
These are some of the basic things to consider when you are planning an event in 2021. For a while, we all have to adhere to social distancing, and businesses have to be extra cautious with corporate events and how these events are managed.