This is a good news to all the Sanrio and Hello Kitty fans out there, because Hello Kitty, the world’s most beloved cat, finally came to SM City North EDSA to bring you loads of surprises. Just last November 10, 2012 Hello Kitty aficionados were treated to an early Christmas by SM City North EDSA’s Christmas theme entitled “Hello Kitty, Hello Christmas“.
Visit the Hello Kitty Village at The Block Atrium from November 10 to January 6. Here are the schedules for you to experience an extraordinary Hello Kitty Christmas this 2012.
- From November 10 to December 24, 2 to 4 pm see Hello Kitty up close and have your own Hello Kitty face paint at Hello Kitty Village at the Block Atrium.
- December 8, 4pm, at The Block Atrium is Hello Kitty’s own fashion show by SM Department Store where you can see the latest on Hello Kitty items.
- From November 10 to January 6, see the Hello Kitty Luxe Collection. These sophisticated collections mix the essence of Hello Kitty with a touch of style and fun.
- Santa Meet and Greet at the City Center third floor, on December 9, 16, 24, and 25, from 3pm to 5pm.
- Now if you’re wondering how it is like to drive Kitty-style, then check out the Hello Kitty car display collection.
- Avid collectors and Interior Zone tenants have teamed up with The Philippine School of Interior Design exhibits from November 10 to January 6.
- Holiday Party Workshop on November 24 and December 1 at 4 pm.
- Join Mr. Men and Little Miss characters in their interactive world of Misterland on December 1 and their storytelling sessions on December 2, 14, 22, 23 at the Annex Fourth Floor for free.
- Listen to some Christmas hymns sang by our grand chorale on December 2 and 16.
- See this season’s All-4-kids Sale at the City Center third floor from November 14 to 18 and December 10 to 16.
- Buy the best gifts at the biggest SM Kid’s Holiday Bazaar at the Skydome on November 30, December 1 & 2..
- Head up to the Skygarden for the brightest and most colorful fireworks display on November 10 and December 2, and 16, starting at 7 pm. Witness the spectacular giant Christmas Tree by Firefly at the waterfalls area.
Say hello to a wonderful celebration with Hello Kitty Christmas at the North, only at SM City North EDSA! For more photo coverage visit Event Lover’s Hideout Hello Kitty Album. Here are some of the videos taken during the event, Thanks to Ted Claudio of www.WazUpPhilippines.com.